Skip to main content

Walk by Faith

When things don't go the way you hoped it would , when your heart is wanting things that you thought were meant to be, when you can't quite see His plan, when really all you can do is wait and try to get over the hurt, that's when Faith comes in.

Faith means being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see. 

Sure and Certain. Even when we. just. can't. see.

Faith means we have to take steps of belief without having any more proof than His promises.

We have to trust if it's God's way it's the right way. 

Even when it's dark.  

Even when we feel alone. 

Even when we're angry hurt or confused. 

Sometimes it seems that His way isn't working. 

Sometimes it seems that we need to step in, take over, do it our way because this is real life and scripture is nice but it doesn't always apply. 

But that is wrong. 

It Always Applies. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fill...

Five Minute Friday, early on a Saturday morning, but with a new host, Kate . Same deal: Word lovers write with a prompt for the love and the fun. No edits, grammar police or second guessing. Free writing for five minutes...And the heart of the community is that you visit the other lovely writers, to encourage, to make a new friend. This week is.... Go Fill instead of empty. Give instead of take. Pour and love and lavish. You'll feel empty. But when you frequent the well of the Water that always quenches you are never ever empty. Fill the hearts around with peace. Choose to avoid the chaos that expectations bring. Fill the minds with truth. Remember that the only truth is what is good. Something can be accurate but still not true. Fill the house with love because they won't really remember exactly what you taught them but they will remember how it felt to be there. Fill bodies with strength. Actual food and the infinitely more important Bread of L...

Connect

Another Five Minute Friday, on a Saturday, writing for five minutes for just the beauty of it. Want to join in? Come on over here  and meet this great community. Connect Go: I'm wondering what it's like for my kids: living a connected life where the pieces fit together and don't have to separate into mom's house and dad's house and small little compartments with neat little labels lasting 47 minutes each. I'm wondering if they will ever understand how different it could be. How different it was for their big brother.  I'm wondering if it really is just now, this minute, that I'm realizing that what I missed for most of my life was having a connected life. I had school me, and home me and after leukemia turned up, I had hospital me. I had my-house me and dad's-house me, the me I shared with my friends and the me I created for the boy friends. Then there was the me I was in my own head: the me who tried to write but usually wound up laughing...